Romo Vac Set®
• Suitable to offer surgeons and doctors an effective device for close wound drainage under negative pressure postoperatively with the option to use one or two catheters simultaneously.
• Redon drain catheters are provided with radio opaque line and satin smooth eyes.
• Connecting tube is kink resistant and is provided with additional strength to withstand the suction.
• Easy to depress chamber to activate the suction of bellow unit by one person.
• Available with different catheter sizes with matching size curved needle to meet moderate to heavy drainage needs.
Unit consists of
1. Bellow unit.
2.Connecting tube with clamp and “Y” connector.
3.Curved needle with matching catheter
4.Spare perforated catheter.
Supplied As :
• Complete unit pacl • Sterile, ready for use.
• Box of 1.
• Spare Catheter for GS-5002.
• Sterile, individually packed.
• Box of 100/Master Box of 1000.
• Sizes of FG 10, 12, 14. 16 & 18