Superb support for every aspect of catheter operation
- Thinner sheath layer improves sheath-to-dilator transition, assuring less puncture resistance.
- Mini guide wire’s core uses ultra-elastic alloy for superior handling. (Plastic mini guide wire)
- Hemostasis valve employing “cross-cut” design effectively protects against blood reflux while providing excellent catheter handling.
- Sheaths are color-coded and numbered for quick catheter size identification.
- Sidearm tube’s large internal diameter enhances maneuverability in instilling heparin-added physiological saline or heparin lock operation.
- Improved kink-resistance performance due to adoption of optimal material for dilator and sheath
- One-touch release.
- Snap-on dilator lock prevents dilator back-out during insertion
- Wide selection available to meet specific needs.