Hydrophilic polymer coated catheter.
- For reducing frictional resistance between the internal wall of a blood vessel and catheter and minimizing influence on the blood vessel, the catheter’s surface is coated with Hydrophilic coating (M coat)*1 that offers good lubricity when it comes into contact with the water.
- Superb crossability through blood vessel and torque control.
- Less lubricity on the proximal shaft for sure manipulation.
- Soft tip is installed on the distal end to minimize damage on the blood vessel.
- Catheter made of flexible material can smoothly follow Guide Wire M, enabling selective angiographic manipulation.