Radifocus Glidewire Advantage are hybrid extra-stiff Nitinol hydrophilic guide-wires covered with polyurethane and hydrophilic coating for peripheral procedures
Indicated for use for standard angiography procedures in peripheral territories, catheterization, embolization, peripheral angioplasty and stenting (with or without exchange wire) in narrow and tortuous vessels
• Super elastic Nitinol core: excellent shape memory, greater flexibility, increased control in difficult cases. Prevents kinking for an easier and faster catheter placement.
• Dual hybrid structures which allow two jobs with one wire: cross the lesion and support the interventional device delivery. No wire exchange, lower complications risk, shorter procedure and fluoroscopy time.
• Extra stiff proximal core shaft with spiral PTFE coating provide sufficient device support and very smooth sliding characteristics even in complex anatomies.
• 25cm distal part: standard Terumo Radifocus hydrophilic guide wire, smooth surface minimizing blood adhesion. Allows soft atraumatic navigation and delivery to the lesion.
• Exclusive Terumo M coat polymer: smooth distal
navigation (No friction) through catheter and
vessels (time savings to user).
• Proximal and distal shafts connected seamlessly with unique DuoCore fusing technology for a smooth transition and navigation through vessels.
• Rounded end: decreased likelihood of vessel trauma, smoother wire insertion.