Crown – Theatre Incise Drape
Crown Incise Drape is a transparent, adhesive polyurethane
film which allows the skin to breath, so preventing moisture
buildup under the drape. As a result adheres to the
surrounding skin throughout long surgical operations and more
important ly, right up to the wound edge.
• Adheres right up to wound edge : The drape w ill provide
protect ion from laterally migrating bacteria because it stays in
place even throughout operations involving prolonged
retraction of wound edges.
• Transparent non-glare surface : The incision site is clearly
visible without glare.
• Thin but extremely strong : Crown Incise Drape provides a
sterile working field, on to which internal organs may be placed
with out fear of contamination.
All types of surgery:
• Orthopaedic • Neuro Surgery
• Major Abdom inal • Plastic Surgery
• Cardio Thoracic • Opthalmic
• Adheres right up to wound edge
• Transparent non-glare surface
• Thin but extremely strong.
• Conformable and elastic
• Provides a sterile working field around the operation site.
• Holds drapes securely in place.
• Each PG-film Incise Drape is sterile and individually wrapped in peel open pouch.
• Sterilization is by ethylene oxide.
• Bacteria and water proof film.